There are several ways to get access to the real-time information while on the go:
- Apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry users
- Mobile Web for mobile or less capable devices
- SMS Text Messaging for all phones
Download the iPhone, Android and
BlackBerry App with this QR code
The TransLōc Real-Time Bus Tracking app lets you see the real-time location of all buses, as well as access announcements that might impact your ride. Download the free app for your device:
Use with non-cellular devices requires a WiFi connection.
Mobile Web and WAP access is provided to real-time location and next stop information as well as a small map for all active buses and routes. You can even access announcements that might impact your ride.
Your operator's charges for using the Internet on your phone may apply depending on your data plan.
How do you access the mobile site?
- A WAP or HTML compatible mobile phone or device. Examples include:
- Most recent non-smartphones purchased in the last four years like the Chocolate, RAZR, Katana, etc.
- Smartphones like BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, Palm/HP WebOS, etc.
- Android Devices
- Web-enabled PDA or iPod Touch
- Access to the internet through your phone. Examples include:
- A web/data plan (sometimes called Mobile Web)
- Pay-as-you-go data plan
- Wi-Fi connection if your device is Wi-Fi enabled
- Point your mobile phone's browser to http://triangle.transloc.com/m/
SMS Text Messaging
Try it out!
Access real-time arrival times in three easy steps:
- Find your stop code (where is it?)
- Text GOLIVE [stop code] to 41411
Be sure to text the word GOLIVE, a space, and then the actual stop code number
Without a stop code you will be presented a list of routes to choose from
- Receive real-time arrival times
Your operator's standard text messaging charges will apply. Users without a text messaging plan may consider using the Mobile Web site as a more cost effective option on many carriers.
How do you find your stop code?
To find your stop's code, go to the main map and click on your desired stop. Below the stop's name you will see the "stop code" listed.
The stop code can also be found when looking at individual routes.
The SMS system supports powerful search capabilities to allow you to narrow down your results. You can also mark stops as favorites.
- Text GOLIVE r [route number or name] to 41411, to search for a route
Be sure to text the word GOLIVE, a space, the letter r, a space, and then the route number or name
- Text GOLIVE s [stop code or name] to 41411, to search for a stop
Be sure to text the word GOLIVE, a space, the letter s, a space and then the stop code or name
- You can combine these two searches to further narrow your results
Example: GOLIVE r Rex Hospital s Moore Square
- Text GOLIVE h to 41411 to reach the home screen with details on searching and favorites